Thursday, February 10, 2005

complete the sentences..

1. i'm: crazy! yann hehe
2. i live in: my house in QC
3. i love: everything..
4. people: are everywhere..
5. life: is beautiful6. i just ate: nothing..
7. i wanna see: mems..
8. i play: ragnarok
9. it's now: 3:10 pm1
0. i'm wearing: skirt and blue top..
11. my phone: is cute..
12. i'm worrying about: English..
13. i wanna go: out to eat..
14. britney spears is: blonde
15. good charlotte: is a mainstream emoband..
16. weather: its hot.. but its raining..
17. my shoes are: white..
18. i drive: my mems crazy..
19. i smoke: i dont..
20. my country is: WHY??
21. my parents are: sumwhere out there
22. i think school is: kinda difficult na..
23. other sites i'm surfing aside from friendster: blogger and google..
24. i'm going to: sleep again..
25. i think this post is: long!:

.:: p e o p l e a r o u n d m e ::.
Your mum is : dunno
Your dad is : dunno
Your sister is : dont have..
your brother/s is/are: jensen.. is playing tantra beside me..
Your best friend/s is/are: shean..
Your crush is : hay.. john reseznic..
Your grandma is :working..
Your grandpa is : dead already..
Your teachers are : boring..
-------------------------------------------------
.:: s t u f f t h a t i h a v e ::.
Your PC is : going to the dogs..
Your wallet is: UC of B
Your camera is : kodak camera lng po..
Your mobile phone is: a N6100
Your books are : at home..Your accessories are : in my bag..
Your sunglasses are : black..
Your towel is : wet..
Your teddies are : pwetty
Your clock is : not working..

.:: w h a t i m w e a r i n g n o w ::.
Your shirt is : white and blue
Your shorts/trousers are : skirt.. is denim..
Your shoes are : dirty with dust.. comute comute..
Your underwear is : white.. lacey thingy..
Your jacket is : in my bag..
Your socks are : dont have any on me now..
Your belt is: dont wear belts..
Your mind is: going miles... sa pag iisip hay.....
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?